Pond Maintenance and Servicing
Columbia Water Gardens is California's largest volume Certified Aquascape Contractor for 2015! No-one comes close to what we have to offer. Our dedicated Maintenance Division services hundreds of customers every year with pond problems, pond cleaning, and Bi-Weekly to Weekly pond maintenance. Currently, we have just under 50 homes
that are on maintenance with us as well as businesses, retirement homes, and resorts. Here's a testimonial we received from one of our customers:"Carl,
Just want to thank you and your team for hanging with me these many weeks.
The pond looks absolutely spectacular. Never better. Stringy algae all gone. Clarity approached Lake Tahoe and most importantly the beautiful fish you have provided are very happy and come up to see me whenever I go to look up at them, which I do about 10-20 times a day.
We have achieved Nirvana. Cannot thank you enough for giving my pond back to me with all the trouble I have caused. Please thank John, Brian and the entire crew for me. I am the #1 fan of Columbia Water Gardens."
When I asked this customer if I could use this testimonial on our website, this was his response:"Please, you should also cover the fact the Rancho Water is dumping chloramines into the water which as you know I did not have a clue. We believe we are doing our beloved Koi a favor by exchanging the water every week for fresh water when in fact we are suffocating them. This is so distressful it is beyond comprehension. Columbia opened the door for me for understanding all my frustrations.
I only wish that I had met Carl at Columbia Water Gardens five years ago when Rancho Water made the switch to Chloramines.
Thank you Carl."
Unlike our some of our competitors, we actually have a physical presence and a diversified business. Meaning, that while we do full scale water feature construction, we also do maintenance, have a fully staffed retail store, and consult for customers nationwide.
- Vacation servicing
- Fall and winter prep
- Pond netting installation
- Weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly servicing
- New pond instruction
- On-site consultation for do it yourselfer's
- Retrofit and upgrade
- Design services and consultation
- Residential or commercial
- Koi ponds from traditional to water gardens
- Commercial lakes
- Pondless waterfalls
- Weekly skimmer cleaning
- Weekly water testing
- Weekly backwash of bead filters (if applicable)
- Weekly inspection of equipment, and advise if there are issues
- Weekly appointment with email reminders
- Inspect fish for visible health concerns
- Weekly plant trimming of dead organic matter or overgrowth in key areas
- Rinse waterfall of debris
- Addition of beneficial bacteria
- Addition of barley
- Addition of chemicals as approved and necessary
- Monthly cleaning of waterfall filter (if applicable)
- Weekly light vacuuming
- Accountability report left for the homeowner letting the homeowner know we were there, what we did, and our recommendations.
- Special pricing in our retail store, on annual clean-outs, and retrofitting.
Our pond service and maintenance route covers the following areas:
- Hemet / San Jacinto
- Lake Elsinore
- Canyon Lake
- Cherry Valley
- Perris / Moreno Valley
- Indio, La Quinta, Palm Springs, and the Low Desert
Large Water Features
Ecosystem Ponds using Pond Liner