The Pondmax Ultra-series Pond and Watergarden lighting pond lights offer versitility, options, sizes, and colors that are nearly endless.
LED lighting is contractor grade for high end applications in custom homes, commercial settings, and are for the most discerning designer.
These super bright color changing, efficient LED lights offer latest technology in lighting for the pond or garden. Safe extra low voltage/extra low heat LED’s. 7 colors with selectable modes.
Tips from the field:
When installing a new pond, add your LED pond lights before adding gravel. This allows you to install your LED pond lights in such a way to hide the lighting cable tucked between the boulders and the liner. Another thing you can do is place your pond lights under the waterfall to illuminate the waterfall by backlighting it. This is a great way to direct lighting to specific waterfalls. Another trick we do when installing LED lights is to run ½” kink free tubing as a conduit to the lights. That way, if there is a need for replacement, you can simply tie a string to the old cable, pull it through the conduit, and reverse the process when adding the replacement PondMax light. We will typically run this conduit to an irrigation control box strategically placed near the pond.
Common Questions and Answers
Question: How many LED pond lights should I have for my pond
Answer: We recommend one for each waterfall drop, one for three of the four “corners” of the pond facing the waterfall, and one spotlight that illuminates from one corner of the pond opposite the waterfall, facing the waterfall
Question: How do you make the LED lights shimmer
Answer: Place the LED light along the water line with half of the light above water and the other half under water. This will create a wonderful sparkling effect
For more tips, please call us. We are here to help with your pond and landscape lighting.
How to create your light system:
1. If you want color changing, you must start with a color changing light kit, then select your add-on lights
2. If you want white-only lights, you must start with a "starter light" and add on extra lights.
3. Color lights and white lights are not interchangeable
4. Small lights are under 2.4 watts, large lights are under 5.8 watts, you will need a transformer for both color and white lights
5. Refer to the wiring diagram below for immediate assistance, for more help, call our support line at 888-713-7771