Build Your Own Custom Pond Kit!
Using our 7 step process below, you can build your very own custom pond kit using genuine Aquascape components.
We want you to build your pond right the first time and have made it super easy to get exactly what you need for your kit, not limited to a pre-made pond kit that's either too small, too shallow, or too big.
Read on, and if you need assistance, please call us at 888-713-7771.
Aquascape DIY Pond kits are by far the quickest and easiest way to get your start in watergardens. Water gardening is a term we use for a complete ecosystem approach to your pond project. This approach leads to a wonderful pond that is your own private retreat from the pressures of everyday life.
Here are a few common questions people have about ponds with our answer.
- Our area is in a drought. How efficient are your ponds on water conservation?
- The truth is that ponds generally conserve up to 60 percent of the water that would have been used to irrigate the same square footage of pond.
- What about mosquitos?
- Your DIY backyard pond will attract nature. That's what it does best. You will soon hear frogs at night, migrating birds that need a drink, and dragons. Dragonflys, that is..... A single Dragonfly can eat up to 30 to hundreds of mosquitoes a day. So if you like dragonflies, you would love a pond. Good news is that they are also territorial. You won't be overrun. Relax. Dragonflies are a natural mosquito derrent.
- Aren't ponds a lot of maintenance?
- Not really. Yes, ponds do require some maintenance, but it's supposed to be a hobby. Watergardening is just that. If you build it and leave it alone, it's like planting a beautiful garden and never caring for it. You get what you put into it. Bottom line is that we are here to help, and with the support of Certified Aquascape Contactors nationwide, you're never alone.
Aquascape Pond Kits are designed so that you don't have to make multiple runs to your local pond shop or hardware store for parts. They are designed for simplicity of installation and are fun for the whole family.
Have questions before selecting your pond kit? Please call or email us and we will help you make sure you make the right decistion.