Pond | Lake | Waterfall | Fountain Construction - With Reviews
Financing is Available!!!
Pond and Waterfall financing is available from our lender, Synchrony Financial on approved credit. We have special financing available like 0% for 18 months, and rates as low as 5.9% for 10 years!!! We can have your entire yard financed too - see our store for details or call us at 888-713-7771.
Now is the time to schedule your consultation with us as every spring we are loaded up with projects that sometimes back us up months out! Once we have a contract signed, you are in que - and we serve our installations "first come first served" - (with very few exceptions).
We are very busy making people happy, and are award winning!
The installation team at Columbia Water Gardens is very busy every year. In fact, we install more water features than any other Certified Aquascape Contractor Retailer in California. How do we know that?
Well, check out this timeline:
- In 2014 we were named Aquascapes Business of the Year, and ranked 35th nationwide among Aquascape contractors.
- 2015 was an incredible year for us when we ranked #2 nationwide in the Certified Aquascape Contractor Retailer category.
- 2016, at the peak of Californias drought we still ranked #12 nationwide - when its an honor to be in the top 100!
"We get to focus more on naturalizing the pond and artistic touches than fancy and gimmicky filtration"Carl Petite, Owner, Master Certified Aquascape Contractor
How do we do this? Simple. We have a system for success - and here it is.
1. We dont deviate. As a Master Certified Aquascape Contractor, we have chosen to adhere to the ecosystem approach to building ponds, lakes, waterfalls, and fountains. The ecosystem approach is the most natural way to have a watergarden pond that is nearly self sustaining, clear, and healthy for fish, frogs, turtles and other wildlife.
2. Because we dont deviate, we get to focus more on naturalizing the pond and artistic touches than fancy and gimmicky filtration. Think about it - people arent there to look at your filtration, they are there to enjoy the sights and sounds of your pond, waterfall, lake, or fountain.
3. We are highly trained. Our pond install team is required to attend training courses and events that keep us on top of our game with the most cutting edge installation methods.
4. Our customers love us. Its such a wonderful feeling to have such a loyal crowd of clients. Our clients use our retail location for all manner of goods for their pond, waterfall, lake, and fountain year after year - they send us Christmas cards, come in just to say hello, and are just a wonderful bunch.
"If you are thinking about installing a pond, a waterfall, a fountain, or even a lake - you really want to talk to us. We prefer to talk first over the phone and discuss your plans, hear your imagination, go over budget, and set up a consultation."
Heres what to expect at the consultation.
1. We will discuss site and orientation for your pond, waterfall, lake, or fountain. Site and orientation are key to your enjoyment - we want it to be focal, functional, and sustainable.
2. Design is next. Lets say we are talking a pond or a waterfall. In the design phase, we talk good, better, and over the top. Often times, a clients budget is dead on with what we can install for a great, natural water feature - but sometimes, we hear lets just do it. Thats when over the top get really fun!
3. How its done. We discuss our construction methods, what to expect from us while we are installing your pond or waterfall, and a general timeline. The fact is that we install so many ponds and waterfalls that we know how long the installation should take - barring complications. If you are thinking about installing a pond, a waterfall, a fountain, or even a lake - you really want to talk to us. We prefer to talk first over the phone and discuss your plans, hear your imagination, go over budget, and set up a consultation.
We do excellent work and are specialists. Although we do install hardscape, artificial turf, yard drains, and landscape lighting, we really like water.
On average, nearly half of the pond and waterfall installs we do are remodels from the yard guy. We cant begin to tell you how often we arrive at a clients home and see the disaster that was created by the lawn guy. Its gut wrenching.
Here's the "before"
... And the "after"
Heres what make us the wise choice as a pond, lake, waterfall, or fountain contractor:
1. Columbia Water Gardens is award winning. Our foreman has won competitions against seasoned installers twice his experience. He is gifted, driven, and very polite.
2. We have a retail store, and have since 2007. Why is this important? Why wouldnt it be?! We have hard goods, fish, food, replacement parts, upgrade items, and more.
3. We have a large staff. If you are in need of service, maintenance, or repair, we arent a one-man operation. Our staff is cross trained and is capable of helping you in a timely manner.
4. We are leaders in the industry. Our owner, Carl Petite, is published in Pond Trade Magazine, speaks at trade shows, leads round table discussions at Aquascapes Pondemonium, and serves as an advisor to several leading industry companies including Pond Contractor Services. He has attended class at Contractor Sales Academy and is highly trained as a Master Certified Aquascape Contractor.
5. We have done several "yard crashes" for the DIY Network's hit TV show, "I Hate My Yard", and are so busy that we actually TURNED DOWN the position of Production Manager for Animal Planet's hit show "Pool Masters".
We want to build your pond, waterfall, lake or fountain. Please call us - you will be really glad you did.
Our local area is:
South Riverside County - Temecula, Fallbrook, Murrieta, Menifee, Canyon Lake, Lake Elsinore, Winchester, Hemet, and San Jacinto.
Central Riverside County - Beaumont, Banning, Moreno Valley, Perris, Nuevo, Lakeside, Idyllwild, Anza, Pine Cove, and Aguanga
Lower Desert - Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Coachella, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Indio, and La Quinta
Lower San Bernardino County - Highland, San Bernardino, Redlands, Yucaipa, Beaumont, Banning, Calimesa.
Western Riverside County - Riverside, Corona, Eastvale